}

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Sorry it's a short one tonight. I have a sense of humour overload, and of the pictures I found, they did not amuse me and I am afraid they wouldn't amuse you either. So short and sweet tonight!









From the golden days of sailing, at Harwich, which is where we live















I think that I would rather like to take up archery!


Thanks Klaus!










On TV this morning the Army is recruiting from minorities
You're in sunshine!












Foam packaging can be such fun!












Total weirdness!











I have no idea what's going on here!













Help! I'm drowning!












Satan - you are total rubbish!


Thanks Klaus









Wow!











Maybe this chicken is from Australia?











Harwich Weather for Thursday









Dry with some bright spells, although mist and fog patches will be slow to clear. Feeling rather cold once again. 
Maximum temperature: 6 deg C 
Wind: North-West 8 mph, gusting 15 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com





Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment