}

Friday 20 October 2017

Your Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a mainly wet day today so we stayed indoors. I am working on picture archives, and now I have made time to create once again a melange of pictorial fun which I sincerely hope will give you some pleasure!

BTW I am pleased to say that one of our best contributors Klaus, is back online, after having no Broadband for a month!







"Ha!" Said the kid, I see that you've 3d printed the "Save" icon!!!











There is absoulutely no way that I would try this!













The office white board!











Meanwhile down at the sweetie store........Whoa!













Oh! Lordy!!!













As my French friend says "Tout le Monde est au Balcon"
It's crowded on the balcony!













I have to say "Snap!"













Another great truth from Morgan!













A little gift from Russia - where they don't like skinny girls!













A big moment.......official opening of fallout bunker!













Must be the phones!











At the local filling station, they've made the dinosaur into a ghost for halloween!













I think it's called Symbiosis...














But what is it???
Soot covered cobweb!













During the flight the crew learned that it was this guy's birthday -
so the flight attendants made him a crown from packs of snacks
 and cocktail sticks!











Ah! I understand now how earthquakes are triggered!










Down at the lab they are stress testing airbags!












Harwich Weather for Saturday









A very windy day as Storm Brian affects the area, but to begin with dry with sunshine. Showers developing through the morning, becoming heavy and frequent later.
Maximum temperature: 16 deg C 
Wind: South-West 28 mph, gusting 51 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment