}

Sunday 24 September 2017

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today I have been wrestling with my radar, at the moment it's radar 1 - Old Git 0!
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day! Here are my latest efforts trawlwd from that Interweb thingy!







Thanks Susi!







Big Bus - small ferry...












Love the Cousins' marketing!














What a difference 10 years makes!














Chevvy courtesy of Thomas Chippendale!













New twist on Planking, helping your mate on board!













Tasteful!













Feline Hell's Angel!













Two nuns sitting next to two trannies,
 I wonder what's going through the sister's mind!













Necessity is the mother .........etc!













Another 3d street painting













Novel Noughts and Crosses game!













I need atmosphere - Give me atmosphere!!!













No I only have to open my bank's webpage!!!













True so true!










How to do the soft shoe shuffle!








Man v/s Tram











Harwich Weather for Monday








Outbreaks of rain and drizzle will die out during the morning with all parts of Essex generally dry and warm by afternoon with brighter spells. High or very high air pollution levels.
Maximum temperature: 18 deg C 
Wind: South-East 7 mph, gusting 15 mph

UV Level: 2 | Pollen Level: 1 | Air Pollution: 7
Thanks Essexweather.com







Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment