}

Friday 25 November 2016

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, My adventures with Apple continue! After a week restoring all my applications broken by Sierra, I today updated my iPhone and it was bricked by the update! I am still wrestling with that! However to take my mind off infuriating electronics, I must get stuck in to get your Funnies ready...
(Edit - it's fixed now!)





Meet the Red Baron
(Love pugs!)










Victor's Best!










Man has been messing with nature for 1000s of years!









Wisdom from a child!









I see something sinister in among the sportswear!










Food Bond!








Almost perpetual motion!









It says " Board game for one - Ironing"!

 Thanks Klaus!







It says "When will it be 9.15?

 Thanks again Klaus!







Clever graphics!









Well Dave - it looks as if you've topped Him!









Engrish!










Derek's Joke
Thanks Derek!








Goin' Fishin'







  



Last for the Boys
Don't you just love it when the wife gets 
stuck in to the cleaning!



Thanks yet again Klaus!








Harwich Weather for Saturday



Mostly cloudy with any brightness limited to the morning and perhaps the odd spot of light rain or drizzle developing into the afternoon. Maximum temperature 10 deg C.




Harwich Weather Now









Thanks for your continued suppert!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment