}

Thursday 9 June 2016

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Despite the Prophets of Doom, today was a warm sunny one. Most of my time today was computer related, but fitted in a movie this PM. Now my job is to devise some way, to make you smile - just a little bit!







First to get you into a mellow mood here's Andre


Thanks Derek!














This is more scary, crash test at 120 MPH













Exuberant eh!











Distress / Footy combo!









Asian people love to have English slogans on their clothes, -
but they haven't a clue what it means








30 Toasts








Not a Photobomb, just an old letch!








What do you expect? You're protein to him!








Nice ass - wait a minute - Mermaids don't have asses!








Old but ......








This has happened to me!







I think they missed the point!








I'm sorry I just don't get this........what's with the window advert!








Ah! Now I get it!








Sporty Granny!







Stephen Hawking warns about this!








She's - a - dedicated - follower - of - fashion!









Cool passenger!









JOKE



















Ken my friend - this is for you!





Harwich Weather for Friday










Largely cloudy and noticeably cooler than recent days. Showers developing late morning and lingering into the afternoon. South Easterly winds 8mph, gusting 18mph Min  12c  Max 17c chance of rain 35% Thanks Essexweather.com





Thanks for your support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment