}

Sunday 3 April 2016

Sunday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was a good day today, very Spring like! As I was nursing a bad back, and although it's improving I didn't want to break it again! So I spent most of the day fiddling with my computer. Now I will jolly well do my best to come up with some entertaining stuff - just for you!







Lucky B*gger!


Thanks Bill!







More Whoopses!



Thanks Susi!








Ha!










Oh! Count-ry Road take me home to the place ah beelong!










Russell doesn't really look the part - and as for Robin.....well!








Now here's some inappropriate labelling!








Expletive - not deleted!

Thanks Barbara!







Tonight's Philosophical words of wisdom!







Oh! No! They've transformed the Cookie Monster into a Litter bin!








Thai Restaurant Engrish!








I have learned that they now have time travel in this city!








More Words of Wisdom

 Thanks Martin!






Must be Canada!








This guy went to town with his April Fool Joke!
That is the absolute last - I promise!








Ah! My Preciousssss!








He follows people round the store and then carries their shopping to the till!








I was a bit miffed when I saw what they had put in the toilet!








Barak and Michelle on their Wedding day in 1992









The age in which we live!







JOKES 
Thanks Chaps!








An American Submarine surfaces near the North Pole


Thanks again Bill!








Tee Hee - Cute Eh?


Thanks Carolina!








Harwich Weather for Monday









A mostly dry start, however showers or thunderstorms are possible from late morning. Southerly winds 16mph, gusting 28mph  Min 8c  Max 14c  Chance of rain 70% rainfall 3mm
Thanks Essexweather.com




 Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment