}

Sunday 14 February 2016

Sunday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, When I walked along the shore today I was rained upon, and therefore returned home in a soggy state. After a cup of tea I fulfilled my duty of vaccuming upstairs. I am now free to get on with the important job of creating once again another edition,
(this will be number 1162) of the blog. Please enjoy!





Almost 45 years ago they made this, it was on our very first music cassette!









How not to search for a gas leak!

Thanks Susi!






They sent her a Valentine Kissagram!








Einstein was right when he suggested Gravitational waves!











I know it's taboo - but clever electric lighter








Ethernet IT Jesus!








The Dominator!








Welcome to Oz!








It's strange - I looked at this for at least 15 minutes - I can't see her necklace!








Couldn't work there any more!








Mum is 140 years old her baby - 2 years!








Yes! many many times!!!

 Thanks Derek!






Love the Cousin's Slogans!








This will not end well!








Signs by morons!

Thanks Jules!






It looks as if her flatmate used her soap!








True Love!

Thanks Mags!







John's Joke
Thanks John!







The only thing to say is Wow!


Thanks Deganit!






Harwich Weather for Monday








Feeling cold with wintry showers for much of the day. Northerly winds 18mph, gusting 29mph  Max 6c  Min -1c  Chance of rain 80%
Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment