}

Monday 21 December 2015



Dear Family and Friends, We visited the Health Centre today, followed by town for odd shopping - it was windy and wet. Home again, and now I continue my search for fun stuff for your amusement.....please enjoy!






More modern lights tonight - Frozen










Not how you think it will happen


Thanks Klaus!






Gallery





He wanted to change his picture on Facebook -
going for max impact no doubt !








Good way to get more Christmas boxes!
In the ultimate capitalism!






They went to the new Star Wars, the boy became motion sick and they spent the rest of the movie in the john!






Now I have seen some sleazeballs in my life but this........







If you go to Star Wars dressed as R2 D2 remember to let the paint dry first!







They said make her picture wearing a hat - I they didn't hear properly







Best Day?







Now do I grab some paper, guessing how much I need, or when finished do I shuffle out stiff at the knees, to take the required amount???







The Force be with you!







Cle-ver!!!






Is it a misprint?







Cruel Gift!







Must be cold somewhere, - Ice off a Jeep







No sunshine that's the Stop line not a parking bay!







I think they mean"Right" - but her look is priceless!








Whatcha doin? - Having a shower, Ok I will watch!









Thanks Derek!









Sadistic Christmas tree!


Thanks Klaus!







Harwich Weather for Tuesday







A breezy day with occasional rain or drizzle. There will be some drier interludes and it will be exceptionally mild once again. Maximum temperature 16 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 90 % | Rainfall Amount: 2-4 mm
Severe Weather Risk: Low
Thanks Essexweather.com
 




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment