}

Sunday 1 November 2015

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends,  Hoping that your Weekend is going well. We have been shrouded in fog all day, and to curry favour with the boss I vacuumed the ground floor of our bijou residence. Now it is getting dark, and the fog is thickening, so I am staying inside to create for you more funny stuff...







This is an oldie but goodie, worth another look!


Thanks John B !





More sporting mayhem







Gallery





Well, at least Dad's enjoying it!







I just learned that Batman has retired and has taken up farming!







Grow! - You little B*ggers!







Heard of a beard of bees ? - now an anorak of bees!







A new use for a selfie stick







This is definitely the best light sabre that I have seen!








Excuse me could you please direct me to Lakenheath?







Oh! I do love a good Bun!







On the reverse side of Mum's headstone........






Boom Boom!

Thanks Geoff!







Clever Halloween get up







Posing as Power Rangers, they haven't noticed the cops in the background...







I wish that I had the guts to stick this up!







His Pharmacist put his bottle of pills in a bottle....








Mancave..





Elegant - table lamp!










Almost the end!











The Absolute end!








Thanks Bill!







I suspect those weights are fake...








Possibly not as planned!






Harwich Weather for Monday








Low-cloud and fog patches slow to clear, perhaps lingering in places for much of the day making it chilly. Where sunny spells do develop, it will feel quite pleasant for early November. Maximum temperature 13 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm
Severe Weather Risk: Low Thanks Essexweather.com
 



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment