}

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, We were dodging in between the showers today, but kept dry. Thanks to you good folk, we just passed 149,000 hits on the blog. Now I have a a few bits and pieces which I hope will make you snigger!





Do I look good in this???


Thanks Jamie!







I don't think it's designed for you!



Thanks Klaus!







You are now married sunshine - it has just hit him!







So B*gger off!






Sarcastic traffic controller






Love in Japan.....!






I think that I'll take 2......






It is now getting very cold in Utah!






Nothing changes!






Oh! Lord!






This Hispanic American lady could put some of our benefit scroungers to shame!







I'm sad to report that Stephen Fry is leaving QI....
The good news is that his place will be taken by Sandi Toksvig











Nice tune!









JOKES
Thanks Chaps!







Oh! Dear........









Harwich Weather for Thursday







Mostly cloudy with occasional showers and a chilly breeze. The best of any sunshine during the afternoon and early evening. Maximum temperature 12 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 80 % | Rainfall Amount: 1-3 mm
Pollen Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 1 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for your support!


Cheers!


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment