}

Saturday 3 October 2015

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I hope that your Weekend is going well. It's quiet for us, but friends are calling round for drinks this evening, so maybe I should publish early tonight, in case I am not so "With it" later....
Here goes...




Many of you will have no idea what the guy is doing, it's the Great Jerry Lewis, and the Typewriter









At first I asked myself - should I put this on, the I tought........hell yes!


Thanks Timo! (D)





Gallery





Go! Vaterland!







She made this for his Birthday...........bitch!







Shops in the Mall near us already have trees, baubles Father Christmases, and it's October 3rd and it's 17c outside............there is no hope!






"Don't try this at home" Adam gets pumped up!!! Selfie






"Watch This" !!!






Ha Ha!

Thanks Carolina (BR)





The folks in New England keep sniggering at the cops!
This is not Sandwich Kent BTW....






Meanwhile down at Walmart things are getting very cheesy!






I bet that went down well!






Coke display in Target store






Alien ship seen over Montana - Independence day perhaps?






They still keep coming!






The cat's out of the bag!

Thanks Robert ! (F)





Another cheesy headline.......fortunately the animal was not hurt!






JOKES
Thanks Chaps!





Another infant prodigy........sorry I love Country Banjo!








Harwich Weather for Sunday




Mist and fog will slowly clear to leave things fine for much of the day with some sunshine. Feeling warm in light Southerly winds. Maximum temperature 17 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm
Pollen Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 3 (Moderate)
Thanks Essexweather.com




 Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment