}

Friday 25 September 2015

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, After a hectic morning during which we were painting elderly neighbours bungalow, now collapsed in the computer chair, and will give myself some therapy  - I'm thinking of yogic funnies, I am not optimistic, but I am sure that there are funnies lurking out there somewhere!





Meet the nearly man!


Thanks Klaus!







This is pure schmalz, but hey - it's the Weekend!



Thanks Klaus Nochmals!





Gallery




Hardest Word!





Agreed!

 Thanks Derek!





Oh! Dear!






Always read the small print!

Thanks Derek - again!





Halloween looms!






Spotted His Holiness on his way to the White House -
in a Fiat 500 - how's that for product placement!!!






I can't go on!

Thanks Geoff - a Great one!





The pigeon army assembling!





When Timmy the Terrapin is having his tank cleaned, 
they are certain that he can be found!





It took a moment!






Love this!






I love Pugs, but I couldn't eat a whole one!






Even Tech head that I am I couldn't do that!






Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!






Know the feeling!






Wednesday was the first day of Autumn,
he spotted this...






Some hopes!!!






Great ploy!





No Question!








Thanks Derek!






Insane Woodpecker!








Harwich Weather for Saturday






A cool and sunny start with any early mist gradually clearing. Some patchy cloud is likely to develop later, but it should feel pleasant with sunny spells and a light breeze. Maximum temperature 17 
degrees Celsius. Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm
Pollen Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 3 (Moderate)
Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment