}

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Another day, wet here again, a few sunny intervals which allowed us to shop, then down it came again! Now I feel the need to try and entertain you yet again with more pictorial fun...




A collection of mechanical Whoopses


Thanks Shlomo!








Is that Bob Marley I hear???







Gallery





The Times they are a changin'!





Got to love the Mexican Desert





Found in their new cellar





Yes there is a likeness to Stan and Ollie!

Thanks Klaus!





I don't often do this - but this is one of mine
Seen in Brighton






The friend who was helping her unpack in her new home suddenly screamed "I can't
touch that" and ran out! - It's a kitchen roll holder!!!





I sense an anomaly here!





He helped his Ex move out..........





Grandma knitted a sombrero for the hamster





Oh! China - more Engrish!





My new car being delivered...............yes but what the heck is it???





I don't think that this is a Wedding Cake???





Heavy lift?

Thanks Mags!




Only in Walmart could you possibly see this!!!









Thanks Derek!








This is one of those infuriating machines that you just can't stop watching!


I can't remember who sent this - but thanks anyway!








Harwich Weather for Wednesday





Sorry - I lie - it should be rain! O.G.

Perhaps dry at first, but cloud continuing to thicken with outbreaks of heavy rain spreading in from the South. Some brighter spells developing later, but also scattered heavy showers. Maximum temperature 17 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 99 % | Rainfall Amount: 9-16 mm
Pollen Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 2 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for your continuing support!

Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment