}

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tuesday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was chilly here today, on my early walk there was an Easterly breeze. I was busy today setting up a file server for my network which passed the day and is not quite finished, waiting for components (My stock reply )! Now for the fun bit trying to find new and original material for your amusement!






He did the dance moves in 100 different locations!










Sorry, short of clips tonight so you get extra pictures!

Tonight has a bit of a tribute to Idiots vibe!




Gallery






Rather you than me bud!





I have a sneaking suspicion that it's a football pump!

Thanks Gloria!




Cousins again!





They do strut!





Maybe one day she will produce yet more of them!





Sexy Dachsies





Now I've seen everything.....Glow in the dark panties!





As I was indicating earlier.......





Yes! Timing is everything!





Oldie but goodee!





Anyone involved with Code Writing will cringe when they read this!

Thanks Pieter!




Fix it on the drywall......load it with cast iron pans......Bingo!





Yes T Rex was a bit disadvantaged!





Selfish People!





I can't understand why she's so happy!





Yup unrealistic - he'll do it when he wins the Lotto!






Thanks Arthur!













Harwich Weather for Wednesday









High pressure will give another fine day on Wednesday with some pleasantly warm sunny spells. However, it will remain breezy. Maximum temperature 16 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 4.40 am
Pollen Level: 5 (Moderate) | UV Level: 7 (High) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com



 

Thanks for your support - as ever!



Cheers!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment