}

Saturday 20 June 2015

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It may be that we won't be able to publish tomorrow, we are invited to a 30th Wedding Anniversary, and maybe we will be late. Therefore I am giving a bumper issue today! - Please enjoy!






"Turbo" just realised, that the rock he's next to - isn't a rock!







These girls are at a Skrillex concert (whoever they are) and I suspect they are unaware of the camera...








Gallery






I guess that there's a Trade Union meeting at the Starwars movie set!





Oooh! - Rebel!





Good Show eh boys?





He looked so grumpy I wouldn't let him in!






Natalie Wood in a food fight
(early sixties, may have been "It's a Mad Mad Mad world")





Now I am wondering is he outside or in?





Loving it!







My friend Dave has hardly enough wind for the job! 





Look at my wonderful P..................or maybe I shouldn't put that!





Mac fan!





My how the context has changed!





Yet another variant of the 3D printer!





Must be Ireland!





It is always so!





The original Doggie Photobomber!





We must be in the deep South!







Mancave

Ladies as usual please avert your gaze! - 
Thank you -Boys must have their fun!




Nice dog!





I don't think that's why he's immortalised!





Real or Fake?






Hey! Watch out the dumplings are boiling over!






Thanks Chaps!






Harwich Weather for Sunday







A cooler and fresher feel with bright or sunny spells and staying dry across most parts. Winds freshening for a time, then decreasing again later in the day. Maximum temperature 20 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 4.39 am
Pollen Level: 7 (High) | UV Level: 7 (High) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com




 

Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment