}

Saturday 11 April 2015

Saturday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was a mixed day, showers and sunshine, spent the morning giving TLC to the water feature, so that it trickles correctly, slobbed around in the PM, watching NCIS to which we are addicited. Now for my efforts to make you smile...





Russian ingenuity at it's best......after the bridge washed away!



Thanks Derek - love it!







Dance like no one's watching.................but there is!!!








Gallery





I think we will pass on the Hummus for breakfast today!





If you're a genius - you will see a Panda!





There you go - clean jokes...





Bwaaaaggggggghhhhhh!!!





Bring me paper!





Oh his poor moty biky!





Boom Boom!





My Hero!





Spoilsport!





Now this is the Night Watch by Rembrandt,  I saw it long ago and I was very impressed!
The impact doesn't seem to be the same these days!





I am not certain what is going on here but I am sure that it will not end well!





I am sure that we have all had this feeling while paddling!





What do you think chaps? - Real Girls!!!!

Of course the skinny ones are real too buuuuuuutttt!




Philosophical thought for today!





How to stimulate arachnaphobia!






John's Joke
Thanks John!





Harwich Weather for Sunday







The weekend finishes on a dry and bright note with a fair amount of hazy sunshine throughout the day. Light to moderate South-Westerly winds and feeling a shade warmer. Maximum temperature 14 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 6.09 am
Pollen Level: 2 (Low) | UV Level: 4 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks Esseweather.com




Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment