}

Monday 13 April 2015

Monday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends,  Another busy day, car in for new brake pads, shopping for food, and taking neighbour to the Medical Centre, what a life!

So here are my last Funnies for a week or so, please enjoy!


Sorry, no clips tonight, my broadband is running too slowly to download. There are cable problems in the street I shall be remonstrating with British Telecom in the morning




Gallery





Oh yes meet our new Au Pair!





Play on words......tee hee!

Thanks Carolina (BR)




I think I understand what they mean but my mind says something else!

Thanks Martin! (IL)




Yet another First World problem





A wedding in the best possible taste!





The Intrepid Adventurers set forth!





Oh! Our language is so rich!





Tiger nipple tweak





Newly wed, nothing changes!





Oh! Sh*t - I forgot my panda suit!







Mancave -



Ladies please avert your gaze!





Chaps did you know that today is International Perky Bottom Day?
Neither did I !



Example 1





Example 2





Example 3 (Stereo bums!)








Harwich Weather for Tuesday








Fairly cloudy at first, but increasing amounts of sunny spells should develop through the day. Feeling very warm in the afternoon sunshine and only light South-Westerly winds. Maximum temperature 21 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 6.05 am
Pollen Level: 3 (Moderate) | UV Level: 4 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 2 (Low)
Thanks Essexweather.com
 



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment