}

Friday 27 February 2015

Weekend Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Evenin' all, I hope that you have a great Weekend, I had a fairly busy day computerwise, now I am scrapping to find you funny stuff that is neither disgusting or banal.....I very much hope that I succed!





The squirrel was pinching the birds' food, so vaseline was the amusing remedy!



Thanks Bill!







Baby has quick reactions!









Gallery





Oh! Yes! I'll have some of that!





Inconsiderate neighbour!





Flabby - like me!





Dedicated to my Petrolhead friends everywhere!





Yet another dodgy Russian dating site





I checked this out - yup - true!!!





The sort of thing I do too!





Today's Philosophical thought!





Yes - that's Mr Jones the one everybody tries to keep up with!





Outnumbered - again!





You see - the Cousins do irony! - All US banknotes are the same size....and colour!








Thanks Chaps!





The Japanese do have a sense of humour - well sort of!









Harwich Weather for Saturday







Largely cloudy skies with outbreaks of light rain for many during the morning. Some brightness possible around midday before further rain arrives mid-afternoon. Strengthening South to South-Westerly winds. Maximum temperature 9 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 70 % | Precipitation Amount: 0-2 mm | Sunrise: 6.46 am
Thanks Essexweather.com !





 

Thanks for calling by!



Cheers


Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment