}

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tuesday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, It was a dry day today but cold, as I found out when I walked the dog. My main achievement today was sanding down the toilet door prior to Goddess painting it...also I have been playing  

( sorry geek bulletin) with my new quadcore Raspberry PI now for fun stuff just for you!





Bathtime and squeaky fun!

Thanks John F !




Not new but fun to watch!


Thanks Tony!







German Babies talking - baby!
Thanks Klaus!




Gallery





iPhone 6 Dali style






Are you spoiled by the Internet?





This bus hit a tree in Chelmsford yesterday
fortunately there were only minor injuries!





Get rid of all that computer junk they said
OK I said!





They sent a picture from Disneyland - Mum and Dad sent this one back!





He is everywhere!





As seen on a cheesy Russian dating site..





Who says tech is a waste of time!!!





As I told before our cousins can't spell!





Girlie Fable





In the US they even have vending machines for dogs!





Naked Fear!





Emma didn't like that idea!





Isn't that an iPhone 6+ with 16GB ? Eh boys???





That one isn't......................boys?










Sorry - I had hoped to be rid of them, but they continue to invade my interweb!



This I thought was very spectacular!

Thanks Tony!





Harwich Weather for Wednesday







Another cold day, although most places staying dry with further sunshine. Increasing cloud amounts later in the day could bring one or two heavy snow showers. Maximum temperature 4 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 50 % | Precipitation Amount: 0-1 mm | Sunrise: 7.32 am
Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for your support!



Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment