}

Saturday 14 February 2015

Saturday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Not a bad day today, Computers played a part, but I had some time for funny stuff, I'm publishing early and we are having friends round for drinks and nibbles later....






Synchronised swimming with a difference









We've all had that awkward handshake moment........








Gallery






Subway Valentine!

Thanks Mags!




Satisfied woozy smile!





Bank of Mum and Dad!





Hating printers - as much as me?





Meanwhile at Walmart - again!





I have nightmares like this!





I suppose this is in the US, I don't think we're that hygenic!





Yet another First World  problem!





Unfair!





I love this - why not?





Always love a good pun!





Student's ingenuity!






Thanks Chaps!






The weather computer pukes! - The Weatherman takes it in his stride!








Harwich Weather for Sunday









A mostly dry day with any early fog patches lifting, cloud breaking and sunny spells developing during the afternoon. Easterly breeze persisting making it feel chilly despite the sunshine. Maximum temperature 7 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 10 % | Precipitation Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 7.12 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for your support!



Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment