}

Monday 15 December 2014

Funnies for the New Week




Dear Family and Friends, I was told today that there are only 10 days until Christmas............well I would never have guessed! I am trying to keep away from the marketing opportunities, but it isn't easy. Meanwhile I have been down into the Nether Regions for more pictorial fun - just for you!








More Xmas lights, this is a bit long, but try the first 2 minutes or so...











When I watched this I had no idea! - Tee Hee!


Thanks Klaus!







This is special, a very elegant Timelapse of Amsterdam


Thanks Gloria (NL)






Gallery






Wash your hands silly moo!




Just love the Cousin's slogans!




I remember!




Wait for the Bolt of Lightning!




Homie is on the attack!




Roar - like a mouse!




Sophie - you may be right!




Ha Ha! - we all do it girls!




2 out of 10 for initiative!




Must have been a blast!




In case you've been on another planet - Starwars is coming back!




Possibly contrived!




I'll bet they mean it too!




Yes King - it is a stupid name!





Thanks chaps!







Surprise in the Supermarket!

Thanks Klaus!







Harwich Weather for Tuesday







Largely dry throughout daylight hours with bright or sunny spells. Cloud will increase from the West during the afternoon bringing rain and strengthening winds overnight into Wednesday. Maximum temperature 7 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 5 % | Precipitation Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 7.58 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com !



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment