}

Friday 7 November 2014

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I was led round the Supermarket today, (I am there to carry stuff), now having dined on Frikadellen, that's German meatballs and my favourites, I guess that Domestic Goddess was content with my carrying prowess! Now to compose another masterpiece....





This guy is in the wrong job!

Thanks Pete!





No it isn't me - but it so easily could be!

Thanks Richard C !






No way I can top this, a Drone in the shape of a De Lorien!







Gallery







People from New York are called New Yorkers, what on earth do we call these people!



What Grand Ma and Grand Pa get up to!

Thanks Derek!




Minion fever hits Harwich!
Bought these for the Grandchildren
(I kid you! I'm a fan myself!)




Yes - a long time!




The Cousins cannot spell!




Love their Slogans!




And another!




Yet another - this one's deep!




Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!




She must be German! I have never understood why they do this!!!




An inappropriate card for every occasion!




Clever play on words?




Touche !




What the hell?????




Redneck Range Rover!








Joke Central

Thanks Chaps!


Lithuanian Joke
-Finally we are perfectly alone, says guy to girlfriend - I bought three tickets to the movies! 
-But why three? 
-Well, your mother, father, and brother!

Thanks Rita!





Our Geordie Friends have a song "Dance with your Daddy my little laddie when the boat comes in". This little chap copies Daddy too!








Harwich Weather for Saturday






A largely dry and bright day with plenty of sunshine during the morning. Increasing cloud from the West early afternoon will herald the arrival of the next spell of heavy rain and strong winds. Maximum temperature 14 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 50 % | Precipitation Amount: 1-2 mm | Sunrise: 7.04 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com !



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment