}

Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday's Funnies




Dear Family and Friends, Just to add to a complicated life it appears that my email has been hijacked. I have changed my password, but if you receive a weird mail from me please delete it without opening. Sorry to bother you! Now for more interesting stuff!







My kind of Cop
















Very simple! - Hardly understandable Russian but simples!








Gallery








Cannibalistic jacuzzi



Had she lived she would be 88! She is a role model for Real Women!




Cute and chunky! - Love the boots!




Now I have seen it all! The Selfie stick!
Oh! Lord!




Champion Newspaper Chucker!




The Zombie Invasion!




Family Life - Tee Hee!




So much Cheaper!




I don't think she really wanted to do that!




Hygene Propaganda




Possibly won't happen!




I can imagine myself doing this!







The slo-mo guys are at it again!

Thanks Klaus!





Mother and Baby play together

Thanks Klaus - Again!






Harwich Weather for Monday






Bands of heavy showers will pass through on a fresh South-Westerly breeze. Some bright or sunny periods are possible, these most likely during the afternoon. Feeling much colder than of late. Maximum temperature 12 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 99 % | Precipitation Amount: 2-5 mm | Sunrise: 6.55 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com !






Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment