}

Saturday 29 November 2014

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, We had a nice day here today, mild and calm....I am trying to be the same while I ferret about for more cannon fodder - just for you folks!






Another kid with a bucket load of talent! Pump up the volume!








This is fun! Dancing through 100 years









My sons and I have done this 3 times, but not quite a quickly as this!







Gallery






In Mother Russia - they teach their children to be tough! -No compensation culture here!




Boys - I believe that we have all been here!




There have been times when I have almost phoned our Vicar for an exorcism!!!




They tell me this all the time!




Extracting the urine!




A similar thing happened to me at the Health Centre where I was trying to post our repeat prescriptions - The only good thing about it was that it gave the onlookers a good laugh!




Tee Hee!




I quote....."If they got rid of all the idiots - someone would create a new type of idiot" !!!!




Now this young lady has hit on a great idea!





In a nutshell - the religeous history of the world!





After "The Black Friday Riots" which disgusted many, this was brilliant - and has gone viral!

 Thanks Neil, and later Geoff!



A sad indictment of modern day Christmas!






Thanks Arthur!







Now I have sprayed my computer with DDT, blown it through with my compressor...but the little B*ggers keep coming back!







Harwich Weather for Sunday









Cloudy for much of the day with limited bright spells or sunshine. Increasing risk of patchy rain and drizzle by the afternoon, this turning more widespread during the evening and overnight period. Maximum temperature 9 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 40 % | Precipitation Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 7.40 am
Thanks Essexweather.com !


Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment