}

Saturday 11 October 2014



Dear Family and Friends, Another weekend is here, but I am continuing to fix a friend's laptop. Soon we shall have visitors for drinks and conversation, meanwhile I must find more stuff just for you!





Meet Tesla an electric car on steroids!








His name is Benedikt Mendzigal - playing "Game of Thrones" in Western Style















Gallery







Chemistry can be cool




I like this Emperor!




Never miss a thing!




The Joys of Parenthood!




Not quite sure what's happening.......an idea is forming.......



Er...nice....hoody!




My new Internet connection (I wish!!!)
I get 20Mb/s




The......and the...... - I don't wish to be heightist




Grammar




Philosophical thought of the day




My way of deterring those pesky trick or treaters!




He thought it was smashed, then he looked again
frozen cobweb!







En route to the stars
(NASA's ideas starting next year)







Thanks Gloria!






Harwich Weather for Sunday






Following a chilly start, mist and fog will clear to leave a generally dry and bright day with spells of sunshine. Increasing cloud amounts and heavy rain arriving during the evening, persisting overnight into Monday. Maximum temperature 15 degrees Celsius.
Precipitation Probability: 35 % | Precipitation Amount: 0-2 mm | Sunrise: 7.16 am
 Thanks Essexweather.com !




Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment