}

Monday 8 September 2014

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I hope that you all have a good week! I'm making a small change tonight, as I have received so many jokes from my kind friends while we were away, I have put them all one one page, as you will see lower down....



This an oldie, but ......









I love volcanoes - here's one...


Everything can be virtual these days even - makeup!


Ikea is Swedish - no sense of humour? Well see how they describe their latest gadget!









Gallery




The Hormones start to flow......




I have seen some weird and stupid things in my life - but.........




Breviceps fucsus, even when he's happy he looks peed off!



Hey Punk make my day!



Is that you Prince Andrew?



Yes that's why I seldom do!



Ha Ha!



Then they might recycle the dog poo!



What an understated fashionista you are madam!



Clever...





Jokes from my dedicated helpers

Thanks again guys!





This is another experiment with 4k, you may need to turn off any processes you are not using for best results









Harwich Weather for Tuesday







It will be another dry day with long warm sunny spells, light winds and only a small amount of cloud developing late in the day. Maximum temperature 19 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Lightning Risk: Low | Sunrise: 6.22 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 3 (Moderate) | UV Level: 3 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !




Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment