}

Friday 15 August 2014

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, We're early today, are taking elderly neighbour to hospital, and are not sure when we will be back - so here goes...











This is just a tad creepy!





Gallery






I'm a Lumberjack and I'm..............Whoops!




 Look into my eyes - not around the eyes....etc



You should be so lucky!



I found this somewhat scary!





Excuse me Madam - I mean Sir - er.......




A quickfire joke below by friend Craig!


If you get excited at finding your name on a coke bottle, then imagine how Matt White feels every time he goes to B&Q?
Thanks Craig!



 Oldie but goodie



At first I thought it was a Cousin's slogan but then I saw the numberplate



Loo is terrified!




I just love the green one!




 Ironic!




John's Joke


Thanks Chaps!


Open a beer with a banana? Nah use a glass!
Thanks Klaus!



Big trailer Whoops!







Harwich weather for Saturday








A dry and bright day with sunny spells. Feeling a little cooler again as the Westerly breeze strengthens. Becoming cloudier during the evening with a spell of rain likely overnight into Sunday. Maximum temperature 21 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 10 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Lightning Risk: Low | Sunrise: 5.44 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 2 (Low) | UV Level: 5 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !




Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment