}

Friday 1 August 2014

Friday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The Weekend starts here! It was yet another sunny warm day here in Harwich, I am sure that it will all end in tears, but for the time being here's your latest pictorial fun...











Keepee upee with a plus!




The story of my life too!



This is not only obscene - it's also very stupid!



Punctuation might help!

Thanks Maggie!


Me neither, but I saw this!



Remember the Captain from 3rd Rock?



The joys of parenthood!



That look!



They start young these days!



I was in the third category!



There have been times when I would have been pleased to have one of these!






Joke Central




Thanks Arthur!


Small plug here...
I have closed my boat website that was becoming very tired and frayed round the edges. I am transferring some of it to a blog, so if you like boats, take a look here



Babushkas v/s the Escalator





Harwich Weather for Saturday 


Lingering showers or thunderstorms will clear during the morning to leave a mostly dry and sunny day. During the evening and overnight period, the risk of further thunderstorms pushing up from the South. Maximum temperature 23 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 45 % | Rainfall Amount: 0-3 mm | Lightning Risk: Moderate | Sunrise: 5.22 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 2 (Low) | UV Level: 5 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !






Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!


Richard.


    





No comments:

Post a Comment