}

Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, We had some heavy showers today 11mm rain in the last 24 hours. This was a mixed blessing, because although I could not go for a walk, I had time to dig up more stuff, just for you!




Thanks Derek - he knows I love fireworks!





A picture of how things have changed in restaurant service!
Thanks Martin!


Wow! Hummingbirds




Here's why they all have crash cameras in Russia!




Gallery



I love a guy with a sense of humour!



Hey Sunshine you've more important things to do today!



Richard I think my laptop's overheating....
You don't say!



Must be Walmart....



That Usain - he's a funny guy!



Disaster at the airport!



We used to have one of these in our office.....
it made no difference at all!



You know how it is...a chap gets a boat he really really wants to get it
 home so that he can caress it, but he didn't think this through



Oh! My dear Lord..... not again!
If they got rid of all the idiots etc etc



That's me second left, and guess what - I won!!!





Sorry no jokes so here's another animation





If you never believed in flying carpets....







I think he gets away with it rather well!









Harwich Weather for Monday





Dry and warm with lengthy spells of sunshine throughout the morning. Increasing amounts of high cloud will turn the sunshine hazy during the afternoon, however it will stay dry. Light winds and temperatures reaching highs of 23 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Lightning Risk: Low | Sunrise: 4.56 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 5 (Moderate) | UV Level: 5 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !





Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

PS We just passed 82,000 hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment