}

Friday 20 June 2014

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Not a bad day, I have been fighting an old laptop most of the day, at the moment it's laptop one, Old Git nil! Now I must do my best to find some good bits for your Funnies!
















Thanks Klaus x3 !







Perspective




Gallery



Off to the motorcycle - recycling?




The Iron bedstead - boom box cycle



There's a place for you somewhere Sunshine - hang in there!



Arrrrrr!




They left me in here soooooooo !




Yet another alternative mode of transport



This another of my new deliveries, which I shall park in the street opposite my neighbour



Original form of seduction!



Yes you experienced it



Another great truth



Anger management for you matey!



Chocolate usually works!




Sorry no jokes tonight so here's another clip..

Thanks Klaus - again!




Harwich Weather for Saturday





Staying fine and warm with further sunny spells across the district. Variable cloud could give an isolated light shower but most areas will stay dry throughout the day. Maximum temperature 21 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 10 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 4.39 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 6 (High) | UV Level: 6 (High) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks to Essexweather.com !



Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment