}

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, How is it going? Well I hope, just a few more odds and ends which I hope might just raise a snigger!











My bed - no my bed!





Gallery




Beard Lollies? Why not!



Swordswallower - that's a bit of a mouthful!



The Wicked Goddess barbecues her favourite - Crocodile
 over hubby's burning golf clubs....bit of a story there then!




Russian lady soldiers off on holiday - wonder where they're off to...?



I wish I could have this sign in my front garden...



Mum and Dad Scam their son's Facebook Profile



Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhh!



How to be an upper class little sh*t



The Cousins always have a good slogan!



Inverted snobbery Advert






Thanks John!



Thanks Klaus!




Harwich Weather for Wednesday




Low cloud and extensive mist will linger for a time, only slowly lifting to allow brighter conditions to develop late morning. Apart from a isolated shower, most parts of the district will enjoy a warm and sunny afternoon. Maximum temperature 16 degrees Celsius.
Rainfall Risk: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm | Sunrise: 5.31 am
Pollen and Spore Level: 3 (Moderate) | UV Level: 3 (Moderate) | Pollution Level: 1 (Low)
 Thanks th Essexweather.com !



Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment