}

Friday 1 November 2013

Funnies on this Friday

Dear Family & Friends, Another Weekend awaits, a new month... what will it bring? Who knows, but if I can, it will bring you yet more pictorial and video fun! Please enjoy!


1.  We found mice in our garage the other day - Persistant little beggars aren't they!


2.  These kida dance just like little Ninjas


3.  I would love to see New Zealand! Here's a pilot's




 I will show you youngsters how it's done!




Gallery



Very safe!



Now for some acrobatics!



Nice cake - not sure what that thing is when I see them they're usually singed!



Diving in 'merca



I don't think translation is necessary here!

Thanks Klaus!


Yes I am old school!



OMG!!!




Joke Central



Thanks Chaps!




Cool Oldies - I wish!
Thanks  Val !




I tried not to giggle when I watched this...




Harwich Weather for Saturday

Cloudy rain possible late PM  Max 14c


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment