}

Thursday 3 October 2013

Funnies on this Thursday

Dear Family & Friends, The monsoon struck today! Fortunately it didn't last for long. It kept me indoors, and an opportunity to ferret around for more stuff for your delectation....


1.  This Mum has it taped...her version of
"Say nothing at all" - true - so true!


2.  Iceland! Oh! Iceland, I dream of going there, this is a great timelapse - go fullscreen it's in HD


3. This is what Lithuanian soldiers get up to when they're Bored



Stolen!


So I went out on the bike........



Did she say "Like" ?



Totally copied!



Oh Ho! wait till the sun sets!  :-)



Ta Ta !



Yes he is not best pleased!



Ah! At last! Now I have learned what it means!





Sorry there are no jokes tonight, so here's a clip



Thanks Geoff!



Harwich Weather from my home station




Summary for Friday


Sunny intervals - warmer, max 19c


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment