}

Friday 19 July 2013

Funnies for the Weekend

Dear Family & Friends, It was another Hottie today in Harwich. To celebrate this is a Boy's special - sorry Ladies but I suspect you'll look anyway!


1.  How must it feel to work in a music shop? Insane!


2.  Fireworks again - this time one 42 inch shell



3. Last a really neat page of unusual facts from my favourite show QI









Gallery





Anyone for ......tennis?



Hell I love shopping!



Good hand?



Trannie at the allotment?



Girl with fish



Nearly lost yer waders dear



Jealousy!



Photobomb 998





Wheeliebin footy
I wonder how many takes to get this right?




Thanks Matt C  !




Harwich Weather from my home station



Summary for Saturday

More cloud  Max 18c


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment