}

Friday 5 July 2013

Funnies for the Weekend

Dear Family & Friends, The Weekend is here, we wish you a peaceful and sunny one. Here are your Funny Bits...


1.  In the mess that is Afghanistan there are a few rays of hope  Girl Skaters


2.  In Brazil they improvise - Parking sensor


3.  More silliness, this one I don't understand OK Go!








Gallery



Mmmm - Lunch!



Come on Ladies!



Hell I would like to - take up yoga!



Redneck Hot tub



This I would love to do!



Woaaaaah!



Sniff sniff!



My thoughts entirely!

Thanks Susi



Sorry no jokes today, instead - this gem from
John M....Just called -

PS I had a real problem converting this from an email to
blog format, and it looks a bit funny, but I think that it was worth it!
Thanks very much John!


Harwich weather summary for Harwich
Saturday

Sun sun sun here it comes!
Although cooler for us on the coast - Max 22c


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment