}

Monday 22 July 2013

Funnies for the New Week

Dear Family & Friends, Today was nice, last day of good weather! I thought I would take you back in time today, I have thousands of Funny Pictures - I never throw them away! Some are from the late 90s. Let's reminisce...


1.  The breathalyser is broken so these cops have another Strategem!


2.  Party at the Pool!


3.  Imagine 15,000 Latvians all singing - Together!








Oldies but goodies

Hired!



Priceless!



Come on little birdie!



Taste your thong!



Thar she blows



Priceless 2



But you don't







Thanks Chaps!


The Classical Flashmob!


Thanks Sandra!




Harwich Weather from my (broken) weather station




Summary for Tuesday


Clouds and sun, possible Thunderstorms  Max 22c


Thanks so much everyone we just passed 36.000 hits!


Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment