}

Thursday 25 July 2013

Funnies for this Thursday

Dear Family & Friends,  Despite dire warnings it was a good day here. I am struggling with a sense of humour block tonight, so apologies for the so called funny pictures!...


1.  This took patience...pregnancy timelapse


2.  Thinly disguised Flashmob "How British people greet passengers"


3.  Ravens can speak! but they sound a bit Scary!



I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK.....er




Gallery




Too true to be funny!



This is probably me!



Wrong grammar again love!



Just one glass a day will be Ok won't it?

Thanks Carolina!

Also from Carolina!


Flower shop for boys...




Thanks Dick!





Harwich Weather from my home station





Summary for Friday

Showers some thundery  Max 21c


Thanks for coming back again!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment