}

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Funnies for Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, It was a super day today in little old Harwich. Now I have had a chance, with the help of my loyal friends cook up a bit more fun - just for you!...


1.  More weirdness - how about Siphoning beads!


2.  We had juggling otters - now a Juggling drummer - he even keeps the beat!


3. OK, They set fire to your pants, and then Wooosh!




I had a bit of a fire - so I of course grabbed the Dyson!




Gallery



OAP's clock!



At first I thought cute!
But it's bacon - now I feel a bit queasy!



A man is on the bridge threatening to jump - this is how the cops persuaded him to climb off!



Oldie but goodie!

Thanks Gloria


They could have been charged £55 for the first hour - but hey!



How I miss this show!



Going going....





Thanks Both!



Thanks Klaus!




Harwich weather from my home station



Summary for Wednesday


A bit of everything  Max 17c


3Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment