}

Saturday 27 April 2013

Funnies on Saturday

Dear Family & Friends, I regret to say that this will be the last Funnies for several days. Monday the house is being torn apart for a new heating system and new floors, and I will not be able to go online.
We shall be back around May 20th...
Meanwhile if you miss them, look down the right hand column and take a look at the "Best of"
See you again soon.


1.  How to cut a watermelon in...20 seconds!


2.  A busker stands on the Subway platform, but wait a minute - it's Michael Buble



3. Can you see what it is yet? - Not Rolf, but this guy paints with Glue







Gallery



Ha Ha Ha!




It took a minute or two - see below

Rainbow!


Look twice! totally innocent!



I feel a complete Muppet  (Stephen Fry)



Miss you George!



I think I'm a banana



I remember!



Trying to fix it!




Sorry no jokes today
so here's a Prank!

                 
Thanks Marco!



Harwich Weather

He's back, but chilly wind  11c max


Thanks for your support!
Come back and see us
around May 20th

Cheers!

Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment