}

Saturday 2 March 2013

Funnies on Saturday

Dear Family & Friends, Big apologies - missed you yesterday, I hurt my back and am only just getting mobile again! As you will see lower down, a shedload of jokes have come in from my esteemed contributors!
Thanks all!........


1.  Ever wanted to kill your washing machine... here's how Do not try this at home!


2.  Japan at it's best! - Customer service


3.  OK Petrolheads take 2 Audis then - Play Paintball!!!


There's a message here...



Gallery



Is it Robinson?



Freudian slip



I love this - being literal!



And then there was a rainbow!



Poor Hammy



Should have gone to......




Dog fetches cat
Thanks Klaus!










Thanks everyone!
I just hope that I didn't mix them up!


Harwich Weather
from my home station

Mainly cloudy possibly sun early afternoon
slightly milder  6c


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment