}

Saturday 16 February 2013

Dear Family & Friends, We hope that your Weekend is going well! I have yet again tried my very best to find you some amusement!...


1.  Open the door please...I said! Open the *** Door!


2.  This is neat and very elegant - if my mate Dave is watching how about this...Water writing


3.  A street performer some glasses, some water and you have - Hallelujah


I said No Capes!



Gallery



Toilet Humour



Don't think they'll sell much!



Smell Popcorn



Sorry about the F word  :-)



Today's caption competition



Awwww!



This is absolutely me!




Sorry no jokes tonight so
 here's another animation...




Meanie!!!


Harwich Weather
from my home weather station


Sunny early, then clouding over 5c




Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers,


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment