}

Sunday 6 January 2013

Funnies for this Sunday

Dear Family & Friends, Instead of dull we had fog! So I groped around and found you some little gems, which I hope you will enjoy!...


1.  What next, robots playing Ace of Spades by Motorhead....I really like the drummer, he has Four arms!


2.  You've seen them before a box with a springy sausage inside, here they are Enormous


3.  In my nightmares I find myself doing this...


Ever feel like this?
Me too!




Gallery



Lucky sloth



He must be an actor



Always a Pirate!

Thanks Barbara


Welcome to America
(zoom to view)



  
Some wheelie!



I caught this shark - but then....




John's Joke
Thanks John

Harwich Weather (Thanks BBC!)



More dullness - maybe sun on Wednesday!


Thanks for calling in!


Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment