}

Thursday 8 November 2012

Funnies on this Thursday

Dear Family & Friends, I was just watching Dara O'Brean's Science Club. He mentioned that we may all have a percentage of Neanderthal Genes. There is a new App called Meanderthal - I just tried it - what do you think? Try it!



That's me folks!



1.  This instrument I have never seen before, it makes a haunting sound - Kalimba



2.  Baby Stingrays dancing - Yes they do!



3.  Thailand has its own way to unload An Excavator!



Faint hint of photoshopping?



Gallery





Boob expectation



You Beast!



Awkward




Blowing in the wind



How I think I look



John's Joke

Thanks John!



Harwich Weather Live



Prognosis



A bit of everything!


Thanks for your support!



Cheers!


Richard.

















No comments:

Post a Comment