}

Friday 16 November 2012

Funnies for the Weekend

Dear Family & Friends, So the Weekend is here again. I will try to entertain in the usual way!...



1.  One small 2 year old boy who loves - To do the Jive!!


2.  This is quite bizarre, a couple in a car stop to change drivers, it slips into gear and.......Oh! Lordy!


3.  We've had juggling otters, now how about...Dogs Demonstrating Chemistry!


I'm busy Computatin



Gallery


Did you know?

Thanks Carolina!



Iron Man!


Thanks Derek!


Stress



1985 - some idiot said "One day I will 
carry all this in my pocket"
What nonsense!



Men Shopping...



Cat Logic




Thanks Derek!


Oh! I nearly forgot!
Tonight is Children in Need

If you felt like donating 
please call
03457 33 22 33
Thanks!


I thought that you might also like to see the
distribution of our fans...the darker the
 colour the more viewers in that country






Prognosis


Cloudy, rain PM


Thanks as ever for your Great Support!


Cheers!


Richard.
















No comments:

Post a Comment