}

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Funnies for Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, I hope that it's going well where you are. I have tried to dig up a few more bits and pieces in my desire to amuse.....



1.  This is breathtaking! When you watch it's difficult to believe that the speed is due only to the wind!  Windspeed record breaker


2.  Poor Homer, failed again, but as ever there's a moral - Last peanut


3.  We're in the workshop, the boys suddenly burst into music On unusual instruments



Who says fatties can't do stuff - I should know!




Gallery


Gotta love Will!



Hot News!
Blackberry cures blind man!



Mentoes + Coke equals -
Liftoff!



I was fooled too it's a graphic!



Orangs don't like rain either



Holy shit!





Thanks Klaus!








Prognosis



Wet wet wet!


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment