}

Monday 22 October 2012

Funnies for the New Week

Dear Family & Friends, It was a somber grey day in Harwich today, busy time with computers flying in! Yet as ever I found you some more "Off the Wall" stuff.....



1.  Thanks Gloria for this one Golfer surprise!


2.  An unashamed publicity stunt for the new Bond film


3.  Yet another prank this time Staring!


4. Last a page of Clever Ads


Note to my kind contributors :-
I don't publish any jokes about Racism, 
Terrorism or other derogatory stuff.
I like them myself, so keep sending but
 as this blog goes Worldwide now
I DON'T WANT TO BE BLOWN UP
BY THE TALIBAN !!!
(In case you wondered why they don't go in)


Felix - Oh! Forget it!



Gallery



Iphone maps - again



Beam me up!



One down....



Specially for the people of Walmart





Thanks Klaus!













Prognosis


More Dull dull dull


Thanks for your support!


Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment