}

Sunday 7 October 2012

Dear Family & Friends, First sorry but I am going to be out of the loop for a few days, we have visitors and an upcoming funeral. So I will be back as soon as I can....



1.  When I was young I loved model aircraft, but I have never seen anything quite like this


2.  We have seen one like this before, just imagine the time, effort and ingenuity for What???


3.  Now this is super, small boy, wobbly tooth, what to do? Use a Nerf Gun!





Gallery


Brave Lad!



No comment needed!



Thanks Doc!



Yes OK 2 Ferrets in Turtle Necks
want to make something of it?



This is not fake
I have seen her in the 
Lost Gardens Of Heligon
She is a very large lady!



Dad





Thanks Derek!







Prognosis


Dull with occasional showers


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


I'll be back!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment