}

Sunday 1 July 2012

Funnies on Sunday

Dear Family & Friends, Today only one tiny shower, the rest of the day was nice. Gardening was on the agenda today,but there was still time enough to find a few more brainfarts just for you!

1.  My Granddaughter Mika found this "Funny Clip" - her words.

2.  I love this - you know that you hear the first few notes of a tune and you know what it is Try these!

3. I have come to like modern furniture - not all, but some

I didn't think girls did this!



Gallery

Thanks Barbara!




Thanks Nate!



Walrus and fish birthday cake



Thanks again Nate



Glad I'm not an egg



The most boring bikini shot ever



Milton Jones line -
if Big Ben fell on your head it would hurt big time.





Prognosis


Dull


Thanks for viewing!

Cheers!

Richard.




No comments:

Post a Comment