}

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Funnies for Tuesday

Dear Family & Friends, It was a rather funny old day today, I upgraded my Linux operating system to the latest version , and it didn't work well, so I went back to the old one, and all went well, except I lost my stock of Funnies. So this is a hastily cobbled together issue. I hope to do better tomorrow!

Sorry no linki



Gallery


                                           Get rid of that spider!


                                              Let them in - no smelling!


                                      Damned Autofocus!


                                                Picasso Quote


                                                 They were only playing leapfrog


                                                  Mmmm! Lunch!



Harwich Weather Tonight
From Polley's New Weather Station

Time 22.45
Temperature  10c
Humidity  82%
Barometer  1021  Rising
Rainfall  7.8mm
Wind  N  0.0 Kn

Prognosis

Overcast with a chance of rain
Cloudy with rain at times


Thanks for calling!

Must do better tomorrow!

Cheers!

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment