}

Monday 28 May 2012

Funnies for the New Week

Dear Family & Friends,  Last day of good weather here. I have a very eclectic mix of Linki for you tonight - I hope that you enjoy them!...

1.  The name John Butler, I have never seen a 12 string played like this - it's long but worth the Wait!!!

2.  This is a boy thing, ever wondered why overtaking is difficult at Monaco? also Watch that Tachometer!!!

3.  Would you like a Banana spacebar? A Playdoh game controller? That's MakeyMakey!

4.  They play in a Pizza Bar, but sound like a 


They said I was inbred!!!



Gallery


My Apartment




Steampunk can be  sexy!



Perfect timing



Gorgeous



How the Internet has changed us



Behind You!




Thanks chaps!




Prognosis

Mixed Bag 

Thanks for viewing!

Cheers!

Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment